Scenic Boston and Locale LINKS
· New England Aquarium - Boston
· DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park - Lincoln - dedicated to the exhibition, collection, and preservation of works by living New England artists.
· Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - Boston - offering a look at its paintings, sculpture, architecture and history.
· Museum of Fine Arts - Boston
· Computer Museum, The - Boston - features The Networked Planet, a new gallery on the Information Highway,the Walk-Through Computer, a multimedia robot show.
· Harvard University Art Museums - Cambridge - The Fogg Art Museum, Busch-Reisinger Museum, and theArthur M. Sackler Museum.
· Museum of Science
· Peabody Essex Museum - Salem - collections of art and history since 1799.
· Pilgrim Hall Museum - Plymouth - owned and operated by The Pilgrim Society. Large collection of pilgrim possessions.
· Salem Wax Museum/Salem Witch Village - Salem - take a journey back in time to discover both the myths andfacts surrounding the subject of witchcraft.
· Salem Witch Museum - Salem
· USS Constitution - Charlestown - Old Ironsides.
· Cambridge & Harvard Square
· Boston Restaurants - brought to you by Boston.com.
· Local bars and breweries
· EarthCam - Boston - directory of live cams in the Boston Area.
· Plymouth Guide - Plymouth
· Virtual Boston - Boston - detail street level browsing, web sites hyperlinks and more.
· Weekly Calendar - brought to you by the Boston Phoenix.
State Tourism Board.com
SPORTS IN BOSTON:
· Boston Celtics
· Boston Red Sox
· Boston Bruins
· New England Patriots
Boston Globe's Sports
· Music Scene - from rock to classical....
· Classical (Boston Symphony and Boston Pops, Handel & Haydn, etc.)
· Local Bands
· Clubs, Bands, Magazines, Labels, etc
· MBTA-Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority
· Knowledge 3000- offers online tutoring for those preparing for the TOEFL examination
Would you like to see your link here?
Please contact our marketing Department
Copyright © 2007